To our valued customers,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, N-Sci Technologies (“N-Sci”) continues to monitor and are closely following official guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the World Health Organization, and Ontario Provincial directives.
As the COVID-19 situation escalates and our opportunity to “flatten the curve” is now, we have made the decision to temporarily close our office to visitors, effective immediately.
In these unprecedented times, nothing is more important than ensuring the health and safety of our people, clients and communities, and we are taking this prudent step to do our part.
We have business continuity plans in place to allow us to operate with agility as we adapt to the consequences of COVID-19 with as little business disruption as possible.
The following are some of the key measures we have implemented to protect our staff, clients, vendors and the community:
- Requiring staff to stay home if they feel sick.
- Training staff in methods to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses.
- Postponing all international business travel and conducting domestic business travel only if absolutely necessary.
- Closing our office to visitors.
- Tracking employee personal international travel and requiring staff to stay home for 14 days or to receive medical clearance before returning to work.
- Implementing a 14-day home quarantine if there is a reasonable risk that an employee may have COVID-19.
- Assessing stock of PPE and supplies required to ensure protection of our staff and continuity of our operations.
As this pandemic continues to unfold, we understand that these times can be difficult, but N-Sci Technologies continues to be available to respond to project needs. With a dedicated staff of technical professionals, we can mobilize our team quickly to manage workloads and respond in a timely manner to our client needs.
For further information on how we can help you and your business during this time, please contact our office at 705-949-1033 or toll free at 1-855-667-6724(NSCI) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your ongoing support of N-Sci and we wish you good health in this challenging time.
Robert W Reid, P.Eng.,MBA
President & CEO